Monday, January 8, 2018

Soul-Tending Reading- 2018

I normally post the photo 
at the end of the year 
with the books I have read.
(See previous blog post)
Then I got some questions 
about what I was reading for THIS year.
So I decided to share #mystack2018.
I usually start praying
 about this early December.
What do I feel the Lord is wanting me
 to take a closer look at for this next year?
I set out books and put others back.
There is always an overwhelming pile
 of unread books in this house.
So this is what I came up with.
A couple were on the stack from last year 
that I didn't get to read.
So they automatically 
got placed right on the next stack.
Intention doesn't count.
And then-- It happens- 
sometimes I go on a tangent
 and read a whole lot of books not on the list. 
(My mystery books from the library don't count.)
We will see how this year goes.
Want to see my reading from 2012 on?
Here is the list from the 
Soul-Tending page on this blog.
Soul-Tending Reading
If you are a Visual person like I am -
 here is the list of my reading books with pictures.
books-soul-tending-reading/

Sorry for the photos of earlier stacks. 
Can see how much better
 the cell phones are?
May you all have a BLESED Journey
 this year in your Spirit-tending reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.