Monday, September 19, 2016

Bible Marginalia- Trust and Be Blessed

Bible Marginalia Series- #179
Jeremiah 17:7
TRUST
"But blessed are those who trust
 in the Lord and have made the Lord 
their hope and confidence."

In the Bible that I have been using for 20 years
 I have a note that this is a section
 of Scripture I want for my funeral.
Think it is the part of being
 a tree planted by the stream.
Sends out roots 
and does not fear the drought.
In the Lord there is nourishment,
and no need to be anxious.
What hope is here.
And Jeremiah is needing to be reminded.
Over and Over again.
Just like me.

Supplies:
Bible Margin  and circle from Coloring book
Washi tape
Colored pencils
Fine-point Sharpie marker




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.