Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Bible Marginalia- Playing Card Add- Ins- 2

Bible Marginalia Series- #86

A very simple page using some Helps.
Ezekiel dealing with a time
 when the people did not have regard
 and honor the holy name of the Lord.
The holiness of the Lord's name
 had been profaned among the nations.
verse 26- I will give you a new heart 
and put a new spirit within you.

Lord, forgive us today- 
for we too have not kept your holy name.
We have defaced your honor.
Give us a new heart- 
and live new in spirit in us.
That the world might see YOU in US.

Added in a Dollar store playing card
 with washi tape.
Printed a verse that went 
with this section of Scripture
 from my Pinterest board.
(My daughters did this for me-
so can't tell you EXACTLY 
how this works-
 but it is then sized perfectly
 for a playing card.)



For a section that is longer 
and I know I can't do all 
the font and writing in the space-
 this is a great way to highlight the verse
 I am spending time with in my Bible Study.
 I added 2 pieces of square-punched
 card stock on the side
 with the suit and card number 
and just used double sided-sticky tape
 to add the verse.
Also used some easy flat pieces
 to highlight this section.

Supplies:
cardstock
square punch
playing card
butterfly punch
 and recycled greeting card
doily piece (Michael's)
paper flags (Michael's)
colored pencils
Fine-point Sharpie marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.