Monday, March 16, 2015

Bible Marginalia- Blessed be the Name!

                                                                                                      work of Jessica Meier

Bible Marginalia Series #74

Sometimes I just want to copy
 the visual of someone else into my Bible. 
I get wonderful inspiration
 from my three daughters-
who are all on this journey with me.

I have permission to share their 
work here in this space.
I will highlight from time to time
 their work.
And it may have ended up
 in my Bible too.
What a blessing!

Psalm 113 here.
A time for praise.
From the time the sun rises till it sets.
 The name of the Lord is to be praised.
BLESSED!
Do we often think to BLESS
 the name of the LORD?
Even as I am BLESSED,
 I can return the gift.

Supplies:
Watercolors- Michaels
 Signo White pen
Heidi Swapp date stamp
Washi tape
Fine point Sharpie pen- non-bleeding
Banner stamp- Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.