Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Doors into Lent- Ash Wednesday

It is Ash Wednesday.
Time to share what the Lenten journey
 will look like this year.

Door into Lent-
(Lutheran Church of the Redeemer- Jerusalem)

 It will include telling the story of Israel Pilgrimage #2
 to the Holy Land in Dec. 2014 into Jan. 2015.
 Included will be some of the
new places we were able to visit.

Door into Lent-
Bible Journaling- 
what I am Seeing with time in God's Word.

Door into Lent-
What I am Reading.
Books and Devotionals.
On the stack-
In the Dust of the Rabbi-
 videos and study guide by 
Ray Vander Laan.

Will be reading this--
Lent devotionals by Michelle DeRusha.
Michelle DeRusha--lent-devotional

and combining this with Sybil MacBeth's 
 Lenten calendar.
Praying in Color Lenten-calendar-templates-for-2015

LENT for me is not about what I am giving up.
It is usually about what I am adding in-
to help my focus on the cross-
and my Jesus- who died for ME.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Connie! I shall check out these books! Your blog always blesses my heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.