Saturday, February 28, 2015

Bible Marginalia- Bringing It To Completion

Bible Marginalia Series- #68

OH, Lord,
thanks and praise to you this day.
 I do not have to be in charge of what you 
are already working out in my being.
Bring confidence to my heart and soul
of THIS VERY THING.
He who has begun
 a GOOD WORK in ME-
will bring it to completion
at the day of Jesus Christ.

I thank you, Lord, for the community of 
faithful people who give me encouragement 
to seek all the ways that we might be
connected to your WORD,
and your son Jesus Christ.
For this brings me joy.
Amen.

Supplies:

Verve stamp
Stampin' Up Ink Pads
Black Sharpie non-bleeding-
(for dotting around stamped image)
Colored pencils



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.